Ray Products is committed to providing superior business solutions that are economically, environmentally, and socially responsible in order to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
At Ray Products, we consider Sustainability to be more than just a trend. As a matter of fact, we have been pursuing various sustainable initiatives for years. Consider the following advantages of the products we produce:
- The rigid boxes that we manufacture utilize 100% recycled paperboard.
- The glue used in the manufacturing process of rigid boxes is non-hazardous and biodegradable.
- Various eco-friendly cover paper options are available which are FSC certified; chlorine-free; acid free; lignin free; carbon free; recyclable and biodegradable.
- Soy inks are available for use in printing your product.
In addition, we are committed internally to providing our customers with Sustainable Packaging by:
- Recycling 100% of our pre-consumer waste generated in house with the exception of film or foil laminated products. This was recently accomplished due to an investment in new recycling equipment. The end result was a 50% decrease in the amount of waste sent to our local landfill.
- Replacing our lighting with energy efficient lighting
- Recycling all aluminum cans internally-and encourage employees to bring aluminum from home to be recycled.
- Minimizing energy consumption by utilizing only 50% of the lighting in our warehouses.